- UI.Layout The UI.Layout plug-in can create any UI look you want – from simple headers or sidebars, to a complex application with toolbars, menus, help-panels, status bars, sub-forms, etc.
- jQUery Masonry A dynamic layout plugin for jQuery. The flip-side of CSS floats
- jLayout The jLayout jQuery plugin provides four layout algorithms for laying out HTML elements in web pages.
- jQuery pageSlide Query pageSlide was inspired by the UI work of Aza Raskin. In his recent posts regarding concepts for Firefox Mobile and a mouse-based Ubiquity, Aza introduced the idea of sliding (or “throwing”) content aside to reveal a secondary content pane.
- jQSlickWrap jQSlickWrap is a plugin for jQuery which enables you to easily and accurately wrap your text around the content of floated images.
- Columnizer The Columnizer jQuery Plugin will automatically layout your content in newspaper column format. You can specify either column width or a static number of columns. And, of course, it’s easy to use!